Friday 6 January 2017

Holiday season

                


                    This holiday season is my happiest day of my life ,a lot of bonding with my family,friends and God. I really thanks God for a abundant blessing that He give to me. Many activities and funny moments that i do in this holidays.Dec 24 that's my father birth-day i so thankful that he so happy and bless for it , many a lot of foods,drinks and my cousin .We bounding each other we go to mall , we buy a lot of things and we watch cine.In 26-28 we have a youth camp fellowship in monkayo ,i really bless for our team work bonding moments and specially we encounter God,I'm so bless that many young people attend in our youth camp. 


                  We celebrate our Holiday with a happy life and blessing days ,specially that i receive a lot of  gifts from my family , friends and my girlfriend im so thankful for the blessing that i receive im so much so thank for it .We made a " LANTAKA" with my cousins we are so happy for it ,we enjoy everything we so much fun . The most things that i do this holiday that we have a date with older  sister we buy everything we watch cine and we eat a lot of  food , i love my sister.


                 The most blessing that i receive this Holiday season is God ,because he gave a lot of blessing so this is my gift this Christmas. 
                  

6 comments: